Summarizing Update 11 to what I cared to read…
For the full 11-page Notes, visit CSTM: update-11-release-notes/.
(1) New Region: Wildermore, north of East Rohan – quests, epic story, warbands, and rewards.
(2) Mounted Combat: Yellow trait tree integrated into the base Warsteed. In its place, each class will get their own specific yellow tree.
/will need to revisit (rohan-warsteed-traiting-part-1).
Multiple bug fixes and tweaks for Mounted combat.
Lowered the chance for Disengaging Strikes to 25% to better align with other capstone traits.
Making several changes to base mount stats to help differentiate Light, Medium, Heavy (no nerfs). … /no nerfs, so they say… :)
(3) Warbands: Warband Reward boxes provide a chance to obtain new warsteed cosmetics and Warband Barter Tokens, which will be used to purchase the legendary pocket upgrades. Whereas the cosmetics will be a very rare drop from each reward box, the barter tokens will drop at a rate relative to the difficulty of the warband.
(4) Lalia’s Market: New shoppe in Bree to highlight and visually see store items. /nice. will discuss soon, go check it out.
(5) Hobbit Gifts: Once a day, all players can receive a Silver Hobbit Present. Once a week, VIP players can receive a special Gold Hobbit Present. Gold Hobbit Presents offer a greater chance of getting the top level gifts. After free rolls are used, all players can use Mithril Coins to roll for either more Silver Hobbit Presents or Gold Hobbit Presents.
(6) Housing changes: Housing Upkeep allows for paying further in advance and adds the option to pay with Mithril Coins. Houses without upkeep paid for the past six months will go into Foreclosure and all items inside will be put into Escrow.
(7) Rune-keeper armor: Greater Erebor Cleanser (fire) armour set bonus applies the Writ of Fire DOT of the same size as the player would.
(8) The Ettenmoors: Quests and Deeds that require the defeat of Players or Monster Players will now advance for all contributors, not just the player who dealt the final blow.
Rune-keepers should now properly receive Battlefield promotions in the Ettenmoors.
/interesting. The Moors Slayer-Deeds were effectively impossible. After six years, no one anywhere has beaten all of these deeds; they are actually harder than achieving Rank 15. There are 5 tiers of slayer deeds. At Rank 9, I have completely about half of tier 1 on each creep type.
(9) Rohan Healing Rings: Created two new healing-focused ring upgrades at Eswe.
Mooncandle Mender's Ring of Rohan's healing proc effect now properly triggers from the Runekeeper's "Rune-sign of X" skills.
Eswe now offers the ability to exchange some Rohan rings at the final and third step for others.
(10) Spring Festival: (starts ~May 22nd?)
New Stuff bartered with Spring leaves – Cloak (hooded and hoodless), Dress, Robe, 2013 Spring horse, War-steed Cosmetic Leggings, War-steed Cosmetic Caparison.
New Stuff bartered with Flowers (from Gathering Flowers) - War-steed Cosmetic Halter, War-steed Cosmetic Saddle, Steed of the Jester (which is last year's random drop horse)
New gift-box rare drop – Full Spring War-steed Cosmetic Set. You can purchase the full set with leaves and flowers or get lucky with a gift-box.
/yay for being able to barter for horses. Random luck is not a good mechanism as the only option for obtaining things.
- Cowbell + Mounted combat = bad. You were warned.
- New Launcher for patching and updating.
- New one-spot Alert for seeing accomplishments, reputation, mail, etc. Hobbit Gifts, dynamic layer status, pending loot and connection status icons.
- New additional Mithril coin Services = Reputation acceleration, Deed acceleration, Armour and Weapon repair services, task resets, and task limit increases.
- In Update10, some LIs got a DPS increase but it wasn’t retroactive to existing LIs; this has been fixed.
- Enhanced Experience: Rest XP is getting an overhaul.
- New Bug reporting tool.
- Additional “Opt out” emotes.
- Fate will now contribute to OCPR in place of Will
- Various bug fixes.
- Warden further transitioning to Agility based.
- Universal Toolkits and Scrolls of Universal Lore obtained from Bound Lootboxes should now be bound to account, rather than to character.
- Riddermark-bound lootboxes now contain Tarnished Symbols of Celebrimbor and the Elder King.